PFSAG Glider Scholarships (PFSAGGS)
The following outlines conditions of PFSAGGS.
If you are interested in this program, download,
print and complete the scholarship application form and mail to:
- PFSAGGS grants for glider flight and ground training shall be on a 50/50 cost basis between PFSAGGS and the glider trainee. All participants shall be required to purchase block time from which their portion of covered flight expenses shall be deducted.
- The PFSAGGS glider trainee shall complete the required FAA knowledge tests with a score of 80% or better corrected to 100% prior to soloing a glider under this program.
- Scholarship applicants may apply for any of the glider ratings to advance their training (Student, Private, Commercial, Instructor) depending on currently held ratings.
- Applications must be in writing and applicants must agree to the terms of the scholarship.
- Applicants under the age of 18 years must have their parent or guardian sign as well.
Park Forest South Aviation Group
Attn: Glider Scholarship Committee
PO Box 409
Schneider IN 46376
Emailed application forms will not be accepted.
(c) Copyright 2006-2015 Park Forest South Aviation Group